Elma writes about the Most needed Budget Changes

Saturday, June 18, 2005 | |

It has been my keen observation that all civilized nations have a system in
place where being an average person is more powerful. You have rights because
you are simply a citizen.Thats why it takes a lot of effort to be citizen of
those countries. In the civilized world, people in power are more accountable
for their personal lives (they are held accountable) and definately in
therejobs. There is an accountability system which keeps things running.Now I'll
address the main reason I am writing, which I believe in very strongly , that we
should forget about all foriegn investments, I.T. implementation, and buying
expensive and fancy gadgetry to prove that our nation is progressing. The reform
should start with ...

Read more here

0 comments: